shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boy Things!

Yes, I agree there are a LOT out there!!! But compared to the girly kits the list is small!! My goal is to do lots of boy kits since I have 2 boys and only 1 girl.

Helen, in the bar above where you type there is a little link that looks like earth with a link in the lower corner, just click that and a box pops up to put the address of the kit in, then it highlights where to put your writing in your message.....hope this is about clear as mud..LOL

Thanks Holly - ok - this is a test to see if I can follow directions....

color pop

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Helen, you put in the http:// twice .. that's the only thing that you did wrong!
    ~Traci~

Yea - finally got it! Had to go back and edit my first try - but second try worked. Insert link is same as 'hyperlink' - had two https - had to take one out.

Thanks Holly - learn something new every day.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Thanks Traci - I know - duh! when i copied the url - it copied the http and there was already one in the box....

how many hours now?

THERE ARE ONLY FIVE HOURS AND SEVENTEEN MINUTES left to wait 'til we find out ... They'd best not keep us waitin'!!
    ~Traci~

7. Boys kits

Thanks Jessica and helen for listing all of the great boy themed kits and including my Boys Are.... kit. You know, Boys Are.... everything to me since I am the lone girl at my house. I plan on making some more boy stuff. Does anyone have any particular colors in mind? By the way, I think the grunged up stuff is great for boys!
    AmyLeigh

Amy - great! My grandsons are almost 2 and almost 1 - so they're into bright colors - ABCs, numbers, giraffes, monkeys, boats, and Model A cars (their grandpa - my husband - has been restoring model A cars since he was in high school - and they love the Aaoogah sound!

I'm the only girl in my house too. While I love all the frilly stuff I am always on the look out for anything boy since that's what I have! I like bright rich colors and also grunge! Things that pop.

Thank you for listing the links to the boy items in the store! You guys rock!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Traci - love those colors - they are Model A car colors - very heritage looking.