shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Speedscrap Thursday 30 December

1. I' m so glad we got the Internet up Again, This was so much fun, Thanks everyone.
    ~Nancy

WOW! You guys did a great job on your layouts! I got pulled away and haven't finished yet ... but, I thought the steps sounded familiar! LOL! Thanks for the honor of being the inspiration lo for your first speed scrap Christelle! You did a great job hosting. I'll try to finish my lo and have it posted soon. Unfortunately it is still "work time" here!

Quote Originally Posted by SparkysGirl View Post
    Unfortunately it is still "work time" here!
    LOL Lisa, and I'm getting ready for bed now! Looking forward to seeing your second take on the LO...

4. Fantastic job ladies! Christelle, thanks so much for hosting this!

Ladies, this can count as one of your activities for scrappin '7 :)

I'll be getting you all a bonus this weekend...!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

5. Well i was hoping to complete the bonus this weekend but am not quite there yet! I've got something in the works so bonus will be soon!

Let me send you some of ours...LOL!

Ha! You may take some of ours if you'd like. It snowed off and on today.

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    1:00 pm in Austin, TX. Sun peaks through the clouds, then goes away. I think the temp. is in the mid to high 60s. I want some winter!!

7. Ok ladies, got your posting bonus done! I'll be sending a coupon to get it shortly via PM! Here it is...Renewed Love :)

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Ok ladies, got your posting bonus done! I'll be sending a coupon to get it shortly via PM! Here it is...Renewed Love :)

[CENTER]ENTER]
    Stunning bonus, thank you so much Holly!!