shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Speedscrap Thursday 30 December

1) * 2 papers - patterned as background, 1 solid cut into a broad strip, placed vertically, more to the side.
    * 1 photo, cropped into a square

2) Place the photo on the patterned paper towards the bottom of the page, overlapping a little bit with the paper strip.

3) Add a border / lace strips under both sides of the paper strip.

4) Create a vertical cluster on the photo side of the paper strip using 5 different elements (may be repeated as many times as required) and a ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by californiateri View Post
    Jeni - I want to come to Hawaii so bad, but can't convince DH to take the trip! My sister and BIL have been there a number of times (they have a time-share that they can use there) and it always sounds so interesting and beautiful. Oh well, maybe someday I'll convince him.
    Teri ... my husband and I never were able to take a honeymoon trip ... our dream trip is to Hawaii. We've been married 11 years ... maybe someday we'll get to go! His grandfather was a Pearl Harbor survivor ... he really wants to visit the memorial.

Will a string work?

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Will a string work?
    A string would be fine Anna.

Darlene - the cost is one of his objections, but I'd still want to go!

Lisa - I really want to go to the Pearl Harbor memorial too. My dad was in the navy in the Pacific during WWII, but thankfully wasn't in Pearl Harbor at the time.

Is everyone managing to keep up?

1) * 2 papers - patterned as background, 1 solid cut into a broad strip, placed vertically, more to the side.

2) Place the photo on the patterned paper towards the bottom of the page, overlapping a little bit with the paper strip.

4) Create a vertical cluster on the photo side of the paper strip using 5 different elements (may be repeated as many times as required) and a ribbon.

5) Create a small cluster on other side of paper strip.

Still here

If anyone comes to visit, tell me and I'll show you around!

I'll keep that invitation in mind Jenni!

5) Create a small cluster on other side of paper strip.

6) Strategically scatter some sparkles / snowflakes / small elements for some atmosphere.