shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap this week??

Speed Scrap this week??

Hi there and merry christmas to you all! I was wondering if anyone was planning on hosting a speed scrap this week. I'm off from school and would love to participate in one since I usually cannot since I'm all the way out here in Hawaii. Now would be a great time for me to join in on one :)

Please please??

Deal! If there's interest, I'll host a speedscrap this week... How about Thursday 30th? Around 21:00 (GMT+2) - 14:00 EST / 12:00 noon MST?

Who's in??

I would love to join in a speed scrap

I'm in!!! But will have to figure out the time thing.....???

LOL Anna, what time zone are you in? I use some time zone converting website - it hasn't let me down so far! I'll add your zone to the list of times...

i'll be happy to make up a bonus :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    i'll be happy to make up a bonus :)
    That would be fantastic Holly! Thanks in advance..

If this one is Thursday morning my time (PST) I could make it - yeah! I couldn't make the last two.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    If this one is Thursday morning my time (PST) I could make it - yeah! I couldn't make the last two.
    Looks like the time converts to 11:00 AM PST... Looking forward to having you join us Darlene!

Christelle, I'm at central standard time.