shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Photo in Queu

Photo in Queu

HOw do I remove a photo in queu? I uploaded a wrong photo but when I tried changing it, the wrong photo shows in the thumbnail. what do I do to solve this.
    Last edited by dodiegonzales; 11-04-2010 at 07:17 PM.
    DODIEGONZALES
    I proudly create for
    Ilonka's Scrapbook Designs

Are you trying to remove a photo from the gallery?
    or are you trying to change a layout/image you already have in the gallery?
    I am not sure what you are trying to do.

If you want to edit an image you have uploaded to the gallery, you can do so by clicking "Edit Photo" which appears about an inch below the gallery page when you are viewing it.
    When you click this, you will see a modified version of the "upload to gallery" screen.
    If you want to replace the image, look for the very first option
    Select new image or leave blank to use current one:
    and to the right of this you will see a clickable box called "Browse"
    Simply click "Browse" and you will be able to change your image and replace it with something else.

If you are trying to delete a photo/image you have uploaded to the gallery,
    you still want to click "Edit Photo"
    When you do this, look to the bottom of the screen for:
    If you want to delete this image completely, check this box (CAREFUL - once it's gone it's gone)
    click the box. hit submit and your gallery image will be removed permanently

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by dodiegonzales View Post
    HOw do I remove a photo in queu? I uploaded a wrong photo but when I tried changing it, the wrong photo shows in the thumbnail. what do I do to solve this.
    Please don't panic, we are looking into it for you and will get it sorted out. I have sent you a pm :)

Hi, please just proceed with the upload so we can get it into the gallery and then we can rebuild the thumbnail if needed.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

thank you very much. I hope my page will be worth the trouble I cost you both.
    DODIEGONZALES
    I proudly create for

thank you again. I saw that the thumbnail has been fixed.have a nice day!
    DODIEGONZALES
    I proudly create for