shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: What is your favourite FUNNY LAYOUT?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Layout 1

5 26.32%
  • Layout 2

1 5.26%
  • Layout 3

7 36.84%
  • Layout 4

3 15.79%
  • Layout 5

1 5.26%
  • Layout 6

1 5.26%
  • Layout 7

1 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: VOTE NOW for your favourite Funny Layout!

Hybrid View

VOTE NOW for your favourite Funny Layout!

Hey everyone!

We had some great responses to our FUNNY LAYOUT Contest. I had a few chuckles and I'm sure they put lots of smiles on your faces too. Now it's time for you all to vote for your favourite layout! I was going to close the voting Sunday night, but that's Halloween. I'll give you until 6 p.m. Eastern on Monday, Nov. 1. Then I'll be back later Monday night to announce the winner!

This vote is open to all GDS members, so let's see what you all think!

Here are the great layouts to choose from - they're numbered from 1 - 7.
    You can view the larger images in the gallery HERE.

Voted - can't wait to see the winner!

I voted!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I voted. Can't wait to see who wins. It was hard to choose only one from all the great layouts posted.

Quote Originally Posted by tbcarter2002 View Post
    I voted. Can't wait to see who wins. It was hard to choose only one from all the great layouts posted.
    I voted too... these are all so funny!!

Well - it looks as though we have a winner! Number 3 has garnered the most votes - and that happens to belong to . . . .

Briarwoodpups - AKA - Jayne!

Congratulations Jayne and look for a PM from me in your inbox soon!

Thanks to all who participated. There were some truly fun layouts and I'm sure we gave some viewers some good chuckles!

7. Wow! What a pleasant surprise! And so nice that some of that "never a dull moment" stuff that happens around here came in handy - LOL. All the layouts were so fun and I especially laughed at the peanut butter layout and the cat in the box - I can just see that cat playing for HOURS with such a nice box. Complete with holes and everything.

Thanks so much, everyone! And thanks for such a fun new contest, Darlene! I bet people will keep their eyes open to capture more of the funny moments in our lives thanks to having seen this contest!

jayne