shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Canada

Hi from Canada

Hi ladies (gents ?)

My name is Marie, I live in Montreal Canada and I am a french canadian. I have discovered digiscrap in last january. I am the mother of 2 little girls aged 2 and 3 years old.
    *~ My Blog ~*
    My Store
    Wear it and be RAKed

2. Big Welcome Marie!

Bonjour! Welcome to GDS! I'm from Canada too, but I'm in the suburbs of Vancouver - just a few thousand kilometers away! I know a little French, "en peu", and totally love the language. You've come to a great sight. Have you checked out the Supreme Team CT contest. It might be a great way for you to jump in! Lots of fun. Glad to have you aboard!

Hi and welcome! We were lucky enough to visit Canada a few years back and stayed with some digiscrapping friends in Ontario. Great to have you here at GDS :)

Thanks ladies :) You are all so nice. Ohh My brothers lives in BC (in Victoria) !! I wish I could participate in the Supreme Team CT but ... (wispering) I will open a store here in November so I think I am not eligible to participate lol
    *~ My Blog ~*
    My Store
    Wear it and be RAKed

Welcome, and thanks for the little hint :lol: I look forward to it!

7. Welcome I am from Canada too, from Alberta. This is a great site.

Welcome Marie!

Welcome Marie to GDS! :] cant wait to see what you create!!!

Welcome to GDS. Wow only a year and you're already designing. I only started in February and I still feel like a newbie with what I know.