shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Minnesota USA

1. Greetings from Minnesota USA

My name is Jazzi and I have been dabbling in Paint Shop Pro for 5 years off and on. I own PSP 7- X2 and am waiting on X3 after problems with it. I also took the plunge this year and purchased Adobe Photoshop 4 and then later the upgrade to 5.

I would like to learn digital scrapping as I have many photos sitting gathering dust in shoe boxes and after purchasing many scrap kits both tagger and full size alike, I see a lot of the same elements and overlays being used and honestly feel that I could save myself money if I were to create my own scraps.

I do not work outside the home due to health reasons and am known to make hand bound books, marble paper, paint and do other art projects. My next "BIG" project is to decorate my somewhat new walker and make it "mine". I have purchased the ribbon and stickers and once I am over this horrible cold I received compliments of my husband; I hope to decorate my walker and make it a show piece. I also have a cane that hubby bought me that I don't care for the coloring and would like to decorate it as well.

I look forward to learning and having a good time.

Blessings,

~Jazzi~

Welcome to our home here. We look forward to seeing what you've created in our gallery. Don't forget to join our challenges to meet the rest of the members!

Welcome Jazzi. It sounds like you're a very creative person. Andrea Gold has some wonderful Photoshop classes, I took some myself and learned a lot. Welcome do GDS, hope to see you in the Forums and looking forward to seeing some of your layouts in the gallery!

4. Welcome, you have chosen a very fun and friendly place , you'll love it

5. Hi Jazzi! Great to meet you!

Sounds like you're very creative... looking forward to seeing your beautiful new walker and getting to know you better!

Big Welcome to GDS!

Please don't hesitate to holler if you need any assistance getting around the site!

6. Hi! i am from USA Florida. and i am doing Data Entry job.

Welcome to GDS! You came to a great place to learn digiscrapping. Andrea has great classes ... there are also free tutorials under the Resources tab (top menu). Everyone here is so friendly and willing to help, too. So, if you have a question ... post it! Hope to see you posting layouts in the gallery soon!

Welcome to gds! Can't wait to see your LOs :)

Welcome Jazzi! What a fun project to decorate your walker! You'll have to post a picture for us to see when you are done. :)

Hi There Jazzi!
    Welcome to GDS -- hope you enjoy your time at our little
    digital scrapping home here!