shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: What is your favorite time of year?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • winter

1 8.33%
  • spring

4 33.33%
  • summer

2 16.67%
  • autumn

5 41.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite Season

What is your favorite Season

Hey Everyone!
    I like Autumn, but Spring is my favorite season
    since I can finally get out of the house without
    stepping in slush or having to shovel snow

If you have a moment, join in on the poll
    to see what season digiscrappers like most

If you have a few moments, tell us why
    your season is your favorite

Admittedly, there's not much difference in the seasons here in so Cal, but I have always loved spring wherever I am. That's when the hills get green, the baby animals come out, and the air smells so good. I do love spring flowers, too.

I love autumn! It's just as colorful as spring, and Christmas is right around the corner ... very festive time of year!

I do like the bright, new beginnings of spring when it finally warms up again and hopefully *someday* stops raining. But I think Autumn has to be my favorite with the changing colors, falling leaves... the Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Lattes at Starbucks... The hot apple cider I can now get at Costco, and the leadings into my favorite holiday - Christmas!

I love winter....it's always so hot in Texas that winder is the only time that it is a little cooler.

Summertime for me, no homework, firefly catching at dusk, family barbeques, time at the beach and at the pool. Living in the northeast can be brutal in the winter...it's already in the low 40's... !

I usually love summer the most and everyone says that I am like a different person when it is summer! But, I am really loving the Swedish autumn and the start of winter here and am really looking forward to the snow coming!

Autumn is my favorite time of the year. Love the changing of the leaves with the beautiful colors

What an interesting poll and participant comments. I thought the lovely warmth of Summer would have attracted more votes, but I appreciate the beauty and newness of Spring, as well as the gorgeous Autumn colours with snow and festivities on the way. A fascinating read, thank you. :) Mo

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Summertime for me, no homework, firefly catching at dusk, family barbeques, time at the beach and at the pool. Living in the northeast can be brutal in the winter...it's already in the low 40's... !
    Woohoo.. something's never change.. still love summertime the very best! So glad it's come around again.. was kinda thinking it was neeeverrrr gonna get here!