shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *** New Contest! ***

*** New Contest! ***

It's time to perk things up a bit and I have a new challenge for you. I want you to create the funniest page you can. It can be a funny photo, a funny story, or a funny kit. We're going to do a poll and at the end of it have everyone vote for their favourite layout. The person with the most votes gets a $5.00 OFF COUPON to my store. If you use one of my kits, you also get a 50% OFF COUPON as well.

Post your layouts to this gallery. You have until Friday, Oct. 29th to complete your layout and then we'll put up the poll for voting. A winner will be announced on Sunday, Oct. 31st - just before the kids go trick-or-treating!

I have a photo in mind and I'm off to scrap a layout myself! I hope you all have fun doing this - I know you have some funny photos and some great humorous stories to tell!
    Last edited by Darlene Currie; 10-18-2010 at 09:56 AM.

This looks like fun Darlene!

Ooo... great idea!! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

This sounds fun ... I'm puttin' on my thinkin' cap ... and preparing my youngest to be embarrassed. I am certain ... almost beyond a shadow of a doubt ... that she will be the victim *oooppsss* - I meant "subject" - of my page! LOL!

Okay - here's my take on the challenge!

What a great idea!
    I have lots of funny stories that I was hoping to record for
    my dd. Now to get working on some photos

Cool challenge! I'll have to look for that perfect *photo*..

Sounds like a fun challenge Darlene :)

9. Spoon Needed

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=88618

It's been awhile since I've posted. Hopefully I remember how!
    My dog Sandy loves his peanut butter and when he gets to lick the empty jar clean he is in doggy heaven.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Kythe; 10-17-2010 at 08:20 AM.

This is such a great page. Just love those photos. I'm going to try that with my dog, I know they love peanut butter! Super job, I had good chuckles over this one!