shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for a SPEED SCRAP Thurs., Oct. 21st?

was that the last step, or do we need one more? Sorry guys I'm really tired, just trying to get done tonight.

darlene, will you post a link to the galerie? just wondering where to find the layouts, it has been a while since I have been around. Life has been so busy :)

One more step, coming up in a minute!

Quote Originally Posted by jenn611 View Post
    was that the last step, or do we need one more? Sorry guys I'm really tired, just trying to get done tonight.

We will be posting our layouts in the gallery HERE. I will put the link along with the complete list in the very first post of this thread when we're done.

Quote Originally Posted by cascrappinggirl View Post
    darlene, will you post a link to the galerie? just wondering where to find the layouts, it has been a while since I have been around. Life has been so busy :)

Here's your last step ladies!

STEP 7:

Add some embellishments to your page – use as many as you wish, but repeat one element type five times and one element type three times for sure. Add any shadows you think will enhance your page. You have one additional hour to complete and tune up your layout. Then upload to the gallery by 11:30 am ET 8:30 pm PT. Don't forget to post a link to your page in this thread so we can see your marvelous layouts and leave you some love. Can't wait to see your layouts!
    Last edited by Darlene Currie; 10-21-2010 at 07:35 PM.

Lone - wouldn't that be about 2:30 in the afternoon Friday, your time? That only counts for our Aussie friends!

Mine is done and posted

Here's mine, thanks so much for teh challenge, I loved it, just so tired, need to hit the sack, hope everyone had a great night and can't wait to see the great layouts in the morning.

Mine:

I used the GDS January Collab kit AND one paper from Studio4 Designworks kit *Birhday Daze*

Thanks for hosting Darlene!! I had such a great time!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Lone - wouldn't that be about 2:30 in the afternoon Friday, your time? That only counts for our Aussie friends!

Yup.. that's about right :) ATM we are 6 hours behind you (PST) but tomorrow. When we go to day light savings, then the time difference will be 7 hours behind but tomorrow :)