shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for a SPEED SCRAP Thurs., Oct. 21st?

Ooohh!! That's too bad. I hate when things like that happen. And it seems that they happen at the most inopportune time! I'm sorry, but please hang in and keep up with the Forum. You're going to get the PP for being here in spirit! That's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by cascrappinggirl View Post
    Sory, I won't be able to participate. My program won't reinstall :( it says I have to contact the administrator, which is me :( gotta figure out how to get it back on.Can't wait to see all your LO's the challenges are so much fun!

I've put all the steps so far in the very first thread if you want to double-check as we go along. Number 5 will be up shortly.

i am a bit behind, but trying to catch up
    that men thinking the world revolves around them again, or still...

You are so nice, Darlene! Thank you so much. I for sure am interested to see everybodies layouts, the anticipation kills me :)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Ooohh!! That's too bad. I hate when things like that happen. And it seems that they happen at the most inopportune time! I'm sorry, but please hang in and keep up with the Forum. You're going to get the PP for being here in spirit! That's for sure!

STEP 5:

Put your date on an element and attach it to your page with a button, tape, stitching or a staple.

You are so nice, Darlene! Thank you so much. I for sure am interested to see everybodies layouts, the anticipation kills me :)
    Try a reboot of your system and try the system restore to a few days ago...that might get rid of the problem

You are most welcome. We know your heart was in it. It's just too bad you couldn't to a layout. I hope you can get it fixed so you can do some scrapping later!

That is my kind of challenge :) Darn PS7!!!!!!!! I am definitely saving these challenges. I am determind to use them for my next layout :)

STEP 5:

Put your date on an element and attach it to your page with a button, tape, stitching or a staple.

Me, too!

You are most welcome. We know your heart was in it. It's just too bad you couldn't to a layout. I hope you can get it fixed so you can do some scrapping later!

STEP 6:

Title your page using a font AND an alpha, and add a small bit of journaling. It doesn't have to be much, just enough to go along with your title. It doesn't have to go right with the title.