shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for a SPEED SCRAP Thurs., Oct. 21st?

Anyone up for a SPEED SCRAP Thurs., Oct. 21st?

We haven't had much happening here since the birthday bash and the last Speed Scrap that Lisa hosted, I couldn't attend. If you're up for it, let's try one. I think 6:00 pm PST (9 pm EST) seems to work doesn't it?

If there's enough interest, let's do it!

Cheers,
    Darlene

Here are the steps we've done so far:

STEP 1:
    Choose 2 or 3 photos with bright or vivid colors (enhance them, if necessary) and three or more papers (that coordinate with your photos). One must be solid and two with patterns.

STEP 2:
    Frame or put a stroke around at least 1 of your photos.

STEP 3:
    Create at least one cluster with one of your photos. Layer some scraps of paper, a ribbon or string, and stitching.

STEP 4:
    I'd like to see some circles, lots of them, not just one! They can be circular shaped elements. I'll leave the amount up to you.

STEP 5:
    Put your date on an element and attach it to your page with a button, tape, stitching or a staple.

STEP 6:
    Title your page using a font AND an alpha, and add a small bit of journaling. It doesn't have to be much, just enough to go along with your title. It doesn't have to go right with the title.

STEP 7:
    Add some embellishments to your page use as many as you wish, but repeat one element type five times and one element type three times for sure. Add any shadows you think will enhance your page. You have one additional hour to complete and tune up your layout. Then upload to the gallery by 10:30 am ET 7:30 pm PT. Don't forget to post a link to your page in this thread so we can see your marvelous layouts and leave you some love. Can't wait to see your layouts!

That's it ladies! In a nutshell. Look for a PM from me, probably in the morning for your PP's and the lucky winner of the $5.00 gift certificate to my store!

Hey all!

I've done a draw through Random.org and drew a winning post number to win $5.00 in my store.

The winning post number is 47! The winner is VICTORIA32. I will PM you with a gift certificate to my store! Congratulations!

Thanks to all who participated. It was great and there were some fabulous layouts!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 1.png  
    Last edited by Darlene Currie; 10-22-2010 at 08:59 PM.

I'd love a speed scrap!! I couldn't attend Lisa's so I'll try to clear my schedule!!

I would love to do a speed scrap and I should be home by that time

4. sounds good to me! I will plan on being around for it!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Sounds fun! I'll try to be here!

I'm in!!!!!

I am always up for a speed scap
    Life has taken over and I haven't had
    much scrap therapy time lately!

I'll try to make it, I'd really like to do a SS.

It's on my calender!

I will try and come too.