shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 12x12 Quick Page Exchange - Expressions

I just saw this thread! I love making QPs...I'll be back with mine before the deadline...

I hurried right out and bought this bundle of expressions because I wanted to be part of the qp exchange and discovered it ended on the 15th. I am very disappoinsted. Will you have another one soon? I don't know if I will be able to afford a new kit. We are on a fixed income so it is a little hard some times to manage the money. Can we just use an add-on since we have to buy something?
    Last edited by cjpeterson38; 10-24-2010 at 03:56 PM. Reason: To take off the message I was replying to.

Here is my QP

My internet conncection was being weird last night so I wasn't able to get my 2nd QP uploaded with my 1st one. Here is my 2nd QP
    Last edited by MYLEIGH; 10-25-2010 at 02:41 AM.

4. I'm making a quick page. Just need to upload it.

Hey everyone! Thanks for participating! I'm compiling these files right now. I had hoped to finish today but had two medical emergencies with my kids. So, I'll work on them tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

The exchange went through the 25th. I'm still waiting to get one page fixed if you want to submit a page. :)

Quote Originally Posted by cjpeterson38 View Post
    I hurried right out and bought this bundle of expressions because I wanted to be part of the qp exchange and discovered it ended on the 15th. I am very disappoinsted. Will you have another one soon? I don't know if I will be able to afford a new kit. We are on a fixed income so it is a little hard some times to manage the money. Can we just use an add-on since we have to buy something?

Hi everyone. I'm waiting to get one last page fixed before I send out all of the pages and the grab bag. Thanks for your patience. It looks like we will have 20+ pages!

Ok, I think we've got 23 pages all together. I've sent one more message for the missing page tonight. If I don't get it by Monday, I will go ahead and send out all of the bonuses and pages. Then, I'll send the missing page when I get it.

Does anyone else hate 4shared? I don't have to use it very often but it about killed me downloading all of your pages. I'll be putting the bonuses and page downloads on my server so there won't be any countdowns to download. I hate that! It's very annoying.

Andrea,

I just downloaded the pages. They are Wonderful! Thanks for all your effort to get these ready for us and for the super bonuses.

Thanks to all of you who added the fabulous pages.