shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Ciao from Rome, Italy

Ciao from Rome, Italy

Iam a peruvian mom with two adorable daugthers we live in Rome with hubby and the girls
    I love digi scrap booking and since 2005 i cant stop!
    See you all around!

Welcome to GDS! Hope to see your work in the gallery. It will be great to see some of Rome again!

Hi and welcome! My fiance is Italian - from Florence, but we live in Sweden now!

Thank you for the welcome girls!
    Twirlyjoy! so nice to know about you! hope you can come to Italy soon! Sweden must be sooo beautiful, is on my travel wish list :-)

I've always wanted to go to Italy! Welcome to GDS, it's a super friendly place!

welcome to gds!! can't wait to see your pages

Thank you girls for the warm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by mamma wendy View Post
    Thank you for the welcome girls!
    Twirlyjoy! so nice to know about you! hope you can come to Italy soon! Sweden must be sooo beautiful, is on my travel wish list :-)
    Sweden really is stunning! I love it! Need to get out with my camera and get some autumn pictures! Best bit at the moment is the crisp mornings and sunny, warm days, and no rain yet, unlike in England where everyone is complaining about the rain!!!

We are definitely planning on a trip to Italy. My fiance is from Florence so that will definitely get a visit!!

Ciao wendy! and welcome to GDS!!! i can't wait to see what you create!

welcome to our community. I recently returned from a trip to Rome. You like in a wonderful place.