shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap - Friday, Sept 24th!

Yay! ...btw, don't enter me in the drawing, I think I'm covered!

Quote Originally Posted by FJchickie View Post
    Yay! ...btw, don't enter me in the drawing, I think I'm covered!
    LOL Lisa! I hope you'll come anyway! I hope it'll be a fun time together scrappin'!

I'll be there!

Oh geez - I just finished getting all my previews done for my new kit and was so happy I had them done in time so I could do the speed scrap. And like a dummy, if I'd read it better - I'd have realized it's next Friday. BUMMER! I'm away next Friday. I was so happy thinking I was going to make one. Oh well, there will be a next time. I'm such a goof!

Oh, funny, Darlene, me too! So here I am, all by myself...

Oh my gosh, I thought it was tonight too. What a bummer!

We need a SS and we need one NOW!

Oh Darlene! I'm so disappointed you can't be there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Oh geez - I just finished getting all my previews done for my new kit and was so happy I had them done in time so I could do the speed scrap. And like a dummy, if I'd read it better - I'd have realized it's next Friday. BUMMER! I'm away next Friday. I was so happy thinking I was going to make one. Oh well, there will be a next time. I'm such a goof!

I'm a little bummed. We are thinking of going camping this weekend. Bummer I'll miss the speed scrap.
    Thanks for hosting this though. If we don't go camping I will so be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Girl View Post
    I'm a little bummed. We are thinking of going camping this weekend. Bummer I'll miss the speed scrap.
    Thanks for hosting this though. If we don't go camping I will so be there.
    I don't know what to hope for! I'd love for you to be at the Speed Scrap, but family time should come first. After all, we can't scrap if we don't have memories! Have fun camping ... but if you don't go ... I'll be excited to see you here! And don't worry ... there will be more speed scraps in the future, I'm sure!