shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap - Friday, Sept 24th!

Speed Scrap

Hoping to be able to stay around for the speed scrap!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyweeks View Post
    Hoping to be able to stay around for the speed scrap!
    I hope you will be able to stay around, too! 12 MINUTES!!!!

3. Hi! I'm new but I would love to scrap along! Will there be a chat link or will the speed scrap instructions be right in this thread?

I was wondering the same thing... speed scrap in the forum thread or the chat room?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets2005 View Post
    Hi! I'm new but I would love to scrap along! Will there be a chat link or will the speed scrap instructions be right in this thread?
    Welcome! Glad you're gonna play along! We'll be right here in this thread tonight. I'll post more instructions in just a sec!

Hi everyone! I am here, and will try, but don't know if my sisters internet will cooperate for me to do the scrap.

7. Hey girlie! I am here! Gonna go grab my water and jelly beans....
    [IMG][/IMG]

We'll just be in the forum tonight ... no chat! Hope that's OK! Let's get some chatter going, Goils! One randomly-selected participant will receive a $5 coupon to Hollys store! The more you post, the more chances you'll have to win!

For any newbies, don't be shy! Speed scraps are a great way to get to know other digiscrappers. If you have any questions along the way ... just post 'em. Here's how a speed scrap works:
    I'll supply seven steps every ten minutes. Once the last step is provided, you'll have an additional hour to finalize your layout and upload it to the Speed Scrap gallery (here). We also work with a special "creative license" around here ... if any of the steps stump you -- whip out your license and modify your page the way you like. Hopefully, at the end of the scrap, we'll have the gallery all decorated with some PUR-DEE layouts!

Hey y'all!!! Long time since I've been able to participate in a SS!!!! Hey mom...glad to see you made it!!!!

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Hi everyone! I am here, and will try, but don't know if my sisters internet will cooperate for me to do the scrap.
    YAY! I sure hope it cooperates, Cathy!!!!