shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: is it here?

Hybrid View

1. is it here?

I am looking for the sept 2010 beginner photoshop class. Is it here?

Yes, this is the right place. The forums will be set up and ready to go by late this evening. I'll send you an email when everything is ready and you will be able to see the September classes. :)

Quote Originally Posted by slrolfs View Post
    I am looking for the sept 2010 beginner photoshop class. Is it here?

3. I join this forum to attend the Photoshop class of January 2011..Where it is?Can anyone tell me the right place?

I can help you with that. Did you sign up for a class in the store? Can you tell me what class you signed up for and what your order # for the class is?

Quote Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
    I join this forum to attend the Photoshop class of January 2011..Where it is?Can anyone tell me the right place?
    Last edited by Andrea; 01-20-2011 at 08:29 AM.

5. Feb 2011 PS beginners

Hi, I paid for the February 2011 Photoshop Elements Beginner Class (order 325426). Is this forum the right place to be now? How to I access the classes?

Quote Originally Posted by compugen View Post
    Hi, I paid for the February 2011 Photoshop Elements Beginner Class (order 325426). Is this forum the right place to be now? How to I access the classes?
    Hi There!

The February photoshop elements beginner class does not begin until next Monday. You will be emailed all the information to access the class before then.

7. Thumbs up

Great, thanks Debra. Can't wait!