shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann ~ Wednesday, Aug 18th @ 9pm

I'm still hunting for photos ... (((sigh))) ... busy day, and I haven't been able to decide which to use ...

... looking now, though! ....

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday! I don't know about you but I surely don't know whether I'm coming or going these days! Hubby is working all kinds of hours so I'm going at it alone with my full-time job, gds, and the kids! Tonight's speed scrap is a nice diversion so thank you for hanging out with me!

I'll give you 7 steps over the next hour (every 10 minutes or so) and then you'll have an hour after that to finish your layout and upload to our Speed Scrap gallery.

Remember to post often in this thread to increase your chances of randomly winning a $5 coupon good for anything in my store!

And to keep up, the Refresh button in your browser is your friend!!!

As always, I'm always open to creative interpretation and I'm not going to count your items to make sure they match the steps given! So relax and have fun...that's what it's all about!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

OK, I'm here and I hope I can keep up!!! I really need to start getting to bed earlier now that I'm up at 4:00 am again!!! I don't even remember what the clue was but I'll figure it out!!!

Oh, hi everyone!! Sorry to be venting so early in the speed scrap!!

Hi, everyone, glad to be here!

Ok, here we go!

Step 1:Choose 1 background paper and optionally choose another paper and reduce and rotate as you wish and layer on to pof your background paper
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Holly, thanks for posting the theme and number of photos--it's a great head start!

Hi All! Sounds like life has gotten hectic for all of us at the same time! A speed scrap is a nice diversion ... thanks for hosting, Holly!

8. I'm in. This will be fun.

Oh I found the number of pics. I can do that!!!

10. another person with a crazy life popping in!
    Crystal in PA