shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann ~ Wednesday, Aug 18th @ 9pm

Dinner tonight was leftovers from the last two nights--fast and early to leave me time for scrapping!

I'm so lucky. I got home and Neal had dinner ready!!! Chicken with mushrooms, squash, onions, cheese....all mixed up with a little rotel. He does this kinda thing everyday especially when I'm working!!!

3. We just had tuna helper. I usually make a better dinner than that but I just didn't have the umph tonight. It was a long day at work.
    Crystal in PA

Is 6 last?

Anna- you are blessed.

I was going to make Orzo stuffed peppers. But the scrap was coming up so fast my husband suggested something easier (I was starting to stress)

No stress allowed for a speed scrap! Gotta have a Zen attitude--go with the flow...

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    I'm so lucky. I got home and Neal had dinner ready!!! Chicken with mushrooms, squash, onions, cheese....all mixed up with a little rotel. He does this kinda thing everyday especially when I'm working!!!
    WOW! He's special ... and, dinner sounds YUMMY!

We went to pizza and wings place and the kids got to make their own pizza! Was nice to get out for a change!

Here's the last step:

Step 1:Choose 1 background paper and optionally choose another paper and reduce and rotate as you wish and layer on top of your background paper
    Step 2: In center of layout horizontally, place an element or two such as a paper strip, straight ribbon, beads, etc. stretching the width of your layout.
    Step 3: Frame 2 photos in square format and 1 photo in circle shape
    Step 4: Arrange circle photo in center of layout and square photos on both sides of center photo.
    Step 5: Cluster as many elements as you wish around and between these photos
    Step 6: Include a title using an alpha within your cluster
    Step 7: Include some journaling about your vacation and date it, then upload to the gallery

You have an hour to complete your layout and uploaded to this gallery: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ry.php?cat=927

Can't wait to see what you create! Good luck!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Girl View Post
    I was going to make Orzo stuffed peppers. But the scrap was coming up so fast my husband suggested something easier (I was starting to stress)
    He sounds so sweet and supportive! And, I love Tuna Casserole ... it's comfort food around here!