store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. Loving what I'm seeing so far!

And before I forget, this scrap counts toward scrappin' 7!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. ok, finally here is mine. thanks again for hosting it was fun!
    Relax
    [IMG][/IMG]

3. I got a little behind. Had trouble with one of my frames. This was really fun and I love the pp bonus. Thanks so much!!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=86775

Here's my layout:

5. Ladies don't fall out of your chair but I actually am ready to send out the link to the bonuses! I'll wait for a little while to see who else might have completed a layout! But you'll have a PM from me soon!

Thanks to all of you! I appreciate you taking time out of your busy life to hang out with me tonight!

6. Quote Originally Posted by SparkysGirl View Post
    I can't believe CS2 doesn't have a red eye removal tool ... I'd fire up elements and fix the red eyes, save, and then drag it into CS2 ...

but I like doing things the hard way ...
    Oh Miss Lisa...you are my random winner since random.org picked post #55! Congrats!

Arghh! Sorry I missed this! I was late getting home from work and I was so tired! The pages all look fabulous---I'm going to have to scraplift them! Off to the gallery!

So sorry I missed this one. I love a good speed scrap and this one looks like it was great. Meant to be here, but I got distracted watching 5 episodes of White Collar on the overfull TiVo and lost track of time.

I', sorry I missed this too! Too much on my plate last night. My son had a big road hockey game - his grocery store against another. He's feeling a little sore this morning! So I had to go and watch and take pics - I'll have to scrap a page of it come to think of it! The pages just look fabulous ladies! Way to go.