shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann ~ Wednesday, Aug 18th @ 9pm

1. Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    t.
    Step 3: Frame 2 photos in square format and 1 photo in circle shape
    Step 4: Arrange square photo in center of layout and circle photos on both sides of center photo.
    I'm confused. one square and 2 circles or the other way around?
    Crystal in PA

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Girl View Post
    WAIT!!!!
    Do you mean place the circle in the middle and the two squares on the sides? Because you said the opposite of that, but I have 2 rectangle photos and one round.
    Um, yes that's what I meant!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

thank-you for clarifying

Here's the next step:

Step 1:Choose 1 background paper and optionally choose another paper and reduce and rotate as you wish and layer on top of your background paper
    Step 2: In center of layout horizontally, place an element or two such as a paper strip, straight ribbon, beads, etc. stretching the width of your layout.
    Step 4: Arrange circle photo in center of layout and square photos on both sides of center photo.
    Step 5: Cluster as many elements as you wish around and between these photos

5. Everyone must be hard at work 'cause it sure got quiet
    Crystal in PA

Anyone Have yummy dinner tonight?

It is very quiet ... but ...

I'M ALL CAUGHT UP! YAY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Girl View Post
    Anyone Have yummy dinner tonight?
    We "ate fresh" ... meaning ... I got out of cooking dinner and we had subs from Subway ... anything is better than cooking ...

We had tuna noodle casserole, nothing special

Here's another one...

Step 1:Choose 1 background paper and optionally choose another paper and reduce and rotate as you wish and layer on top of your background paper
    Step 2: In center of layout horizontally, place an element or two such as a paper strip, straight ribbon, beads, etc. stretching the width of your layout.
    Step 4: Arrange circle photo in center of layout and square photos on both sides of center photo.
    Step 5: Cluster as many elements as you wish around and between these photos
    Step 6: Include a title using an alpha within your cluster