shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann ~ Wednesday, Aug 18th @ 9pm

Man, sometimes I do miss Photoshop Elements! It had an easy red eye removal menu item! Oh no, CS2 doesn't! Manual here I go!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. good luck with that Holly. Manual red eye can be a challenge for me sometimes.
    Crystal in PA

3. ok I am back...trying to get caught up.
    [IMG][/IMG]

I keep reverting back to PSE. I am still struggling learning CS 3.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Man, sometimes I do miss Photoshop Elements! It had an easy red eye removal menu item! Oh no, CS2 doesn't! Manual here I go!
    I can't believe CS2 doesn't have a red eye removal tool ... I'd fire up elements and fix the red eyes, save, and then drag it into CS2 ...

but I like doing things the hard way ...

Quote Originally Posted by altimasport View Post
    ok I am back...trying to get caught up.
    YAY! You can do it!

Ok, I fixed the red eye! ugh..not fun!

Step 1:Choose 1 background paper and optionally choose another paper and reduce and rotate as you wish and layer on top of your background paper
    Step 2: In center of layout horizontally, place an element or two such as a paper strip, straight ribbon, beads, etc. stretching the width of your layout.
    Step 3: Frame 2 photos in square format and 1 photo in circle shape
    Step 4: Arrange square photo in center of layout and circle photos on both sides of center photo.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I use CS2 its one of the options under the bandaid (heal) just make sure you're on the correct layer.

Did you mean the circle in the middle with the 2 squares on the sides?? Or did you mean 2 circles and one square?

WAIT!!!!
    Do you mean place the circle in the middle and the two squares on the sides? Because you said the opposite of that, but I have 2 rectangle photos and one round.