shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Land of Lincoln?? Please Say Hi!

Hybrid View

The Land of Lincoln?? Please Say Hi!

Hi everyone! I'm from Illinois, a/k/a, The Land of Lincoln. I keep checking this thread to see if Illinois is represented and I haven't found a thread, so I thought I'd give it a try. I live in a small village called South Elgin and it's located northwest of Chicago. Just wanted to see how many of my fellow Illinoisans are into digital scrapping.

Hi!!! :waves: I'm not from IL, but yesterday I visited the birthplace and childhood home of Lincoln -- does that count?? LOL
    ~~Julie P.~~

OMG, I am so LOL!! It almost counts and thanks for the wave!

I don't live in IL - but used to! Sorry, that doesn't help much does it? lol Until my parents got divorced I used to live in Belvidere, right by Rockford.

Hi there, I am from Illinois ... Peoria to be exact :) ... yep finally you got someone. I'm not originally from Illinois but the UK. I came over for the love of my life. Yep took me another country to find him

6. Hi, I'm from Illinois, south suburb of Chicago. And I just recently went down to Springfield too. First time and boy it was great.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jassinc6 View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm from Illinois, a/k/a, The Land of Lincoln. I keep checking this thread to see if Illinois is represented and I haven't found a thread, so I thought I'd give it a try. I live in a small village called South Elgin and it's located northwest of Chicago. Just wanted to see how many of my fellow Illinoisans are into digital scrapping.
    Hi, I live in Glendale Hts. IL, I just joined GDS & am still learning here

Lusi

Hi, Just saw your post. Actually we are almost Neighbors. I live in Algonquin IL. Nice to know there are other digi scrappers out there.

Ravelle

I'm from Granite City,Il -- just East of St. Louis. Nice to know you guys are out there.

10. I'm from Evanston and just starting. Good to see that Illinois is represented.