shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first time...

I'd just like to say WTG! and good luck in your digiscrapping. :) Mo

2. I love when people make their own invitations for events. It makes the event more personal. From idea you have to the creation makes diy invitations special. I am a big do it yourself trying to think of ideas for my daughters birthday party invitations. Looking around in these forums have inspired me to make my own invitations for the event. I already do tons of digital scrap-booking so why not take that to making diy invitations?

That's a great idea. I did my daughter's wedding invitations a few years back. Use your scrap supplies as best as you can - using your imagination is what it all about!

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyard View Post
    I love when people make their own invitations for events. It makes the event more personal. From idea you have to the creation makes diy invitations special. I am a big do it yourself trying to think of ideas for my daughters birthday party invitations. Looking around in these forums have inspired me to make my own invitations for the event. I already do tons of digital scrap-booking so why not take that to making diy invitations?

I'm glad everyone thinks this is such a great idea, I'm trying to open my own business making custom invitations for people so this is wonderful encouragement for me! I'm calling myself Have It Made Digital Graphics so go check me out! (not that you guys would need me, cuz you can do it yourselves LOL).

5. Kuddos on your card and your new adventure! There is a wealth of resources and help for you here!

Just wonderful!! Now if you are anything like me, you'll be completely hooked in no time!! Also, welcome to GDS!!!