shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Where Was the Canada Day Kit??

  1. #1

    Where Was the Canada Day Kit??

    Every year we see so many 4th of July kits, and that's great, but what about us Canadians? We have Canada Day... and my new country.. We have Australia Day (Jan 26) where are the kits for us Canadians and Australians? Shouldn't be too hard as all 3 countries have at least red white and blue!! :)

    I did this for another site but since I love CANADA too I thought I'd share :) hope you get a giggle out of it.. I did LOL on youtube here

    Last edited by Scrappinsass; 07-05-2010 at 06:30 PM.

  2. #2
    Cute, Lone! Hope all you northerners had a great Canada Day! We'll wait for Australia Day, too.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California, USA
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    Every year we see so many 4th of July kits, and that's great, but what about us Canadians? We have Canada Day... and my new country.. We have Australia Day (Jan 26) where are the kits for us Canadians and Australians? Shouldn't be too hard as all 3 countries have at least red white and blue!! :)
    Lone, I think you might enjoy checking out this thread at DST !!!
    http://digiscrapaddicts.com/forum/sh...ght=canada+day

    But I have to ask, is blue really a color associated with Canada? I always thought it was just red and white.

    There is also an ISO (In Search Of) forum at DigiShopTalk. I didn't see anything Canada over there, but you could always post a request.
    http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/search-100/

    Both of these forums are watched pretty closely by tons of designers and CT's, so if there is anything you are looking for, it's a great place to post requests. For both, use the "Search" feature to see if someone has already posted your question, that's how I found the thread at DST. :)

    Dona, I didn't search for Australia, but you never know what you might find if you do....!
    Last edited by reboscraps; 07-24-2010 at 07:24 AM.


    ReboScraps Blog

    Creating for: Pixel Gypsy, Dysfunctional Designs, Krisi's Kreations

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California, USA
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    I did this for another site but since I love CANADA too I thought I'd share :) hope you get a giggle out of it.. I did LOL on youtube
    PS I very much enjoyed "the rant." I didn't know the correct spelling of "toque"!


    ReboScraps Blog

    Creating for: Pixel Gypsy, Dysfunctional Designs, Krisi's Kreations

  5. #5
    Thanks Rebecca!! some of those kits look awesome!!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by reboscraps View Post
    PS I very much enjoyed "the rant." I didn't know the correct spelling of "toque"!
    Yeah.. a lot of our words have the french spelling since they are originally french words, I guess that makes sense LOL DOH!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •