shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: What about the Intermediate class?

What about the Intermediate class?

I noticed the thread about the Advanced class and that it's already started. I'm signed up for the Intermediate class ... should I have gotten an email yet? Just want to make sure I don't get behind!

Thanks,
    Lisa

I am taking it too Lisa. I don't think it is set up yet. Especially since some of us (me, lol.) just signed up the night of the chat. I am sure she will get something up soon.

Excited to take the class together! I loved the beginner class. Now I hope I am confident enough to start using PS3 instead of PSE 7 for my layouts.

See you in class.

Oh Boy, Cathy! It'll be so fun to take the class together! Woo Hoo! I know what you mean about getting comfortable. I still go back to PSE more often than not. I struggle with some of the stuff in CS ... simple things like moving layers to the front or back without dragging. I used to be able to right click on the layer and a little menu would pop up and I could select to send it to the back or to the front. In CS ... you have to use the menu or memorize the shortcut keys. It'll take some getting used to ... I do use CS all the time now to run my photo actions. I've had a ball with that ... something I could never get to work in PSE. We'll muddle through together! Thanks for letting me know that I'm not behind on the class.

Take care!

Don't worry. None of my classes have started yet. They all start the first Wednesday so we have two more days. I'll send out a welcome email when everything is set up and ready. :)