shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: *RESCHEDULED* Speed Scrap with Hollyann ~ Wed, July 14th at 9pm EST

1. *RESCHEDULED* Speed Scrap with Hollyann ~ Wed, July 14th at 9pm EST

Join me in this thread for a speed scrap Wednesday, July 14th at 9pm EST :)

Fun in the sun is on my mind so that will be the theme of this speed scrap!

Choose 2 photos....

Of course, anyone who participates will get a participation bonus and one lucky random participant will win a $5 coupon to my store! If you use any of my products for your layout, you'll get a 25% off coupon to my store!

See you then!

Here's a sneak peak at my newest kit I'm finishing up! You will get something coordinating with this if you participate tonight!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by HollyS; 07-14-2010 at 05:14 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Oh how fun!! We'll be on the sunny beach in California all this week so I should have some great pics by then. Hope we don't have anything planned for that time. OK, time conversion....does that make it 6:00 California time?

Woohoo....A Speed Scrap. Count me in.

Yay! I hope to be around for this.

Hooray!
    A Speed Scrap!
    marking my calendar right now

Marking my calendar too.. Hope I don't miss it.. lol We have company coming on Saturday but I'm not sure when they arriving.. with any luck.. after the scrap LOL

Oh, this sounds so fun! Unfortunately ... I'm gonna be out of town! I hate missing these ... y'all have fun!!!! I'll catch the next one!

8. Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Oh how fun!! We'll be on the sunny beach in California all this week so I should have some great pics by then. Hope we don't have anything planned for that time. OK, time conversion....does that make it 6:00 California time?
    Awesome..yes they are 3 hrs behind us.

9. Ahh...Bummer I am going to miss this one. Have fun I'll have to catch the next one!
    [IMG][/IMG]

10. I apologize for having to reschedule this but the new date for this speed scrap will be Wednesday, July 14th at 9pm EST! See you then!