shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: *RESCHEDULED* Speed Scrap with Hollyann ~ Wed, July 14th at 9pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Let's do a show of hands...is it hot where you live?
    I'm in Canada and it has been crazy hot here for the past few weeks, and it doesn't look like it's going to cool down anytime soon.

I was over in the chat room, I didn't know where we were suppose to be

Yes, it is very hot here. BTW, Arizona Girl and I were in the chat room. Don't know if she has joined us yet or not.

Pat H.

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Still having prob. with uploading. We'll see what happens later.
    Have you tried emptying your browser cache? Sometimes that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by angel85qcca View Post
    Can someone enable me? What good summer kits are in the store right now?
    I was hoping to have mine done by now but it's not :( Nevertheless, Verena just added one to her store and I believe Marshmella has one as well... My Serenity series has pastel shades of blue and sand colors...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    It was our first hot day of the summer today (way late, I know), and the power went out for three hours!!
    We were in Ocean Side last week...right on the beach and it was cold and cloudy the entire week. Neal's daughter in law sent us a pic. of the pier today and it's bright and sunny!! We missed it by a week but we still enjoyed our time on the beach!

Quote Originally Posted by phardy1945 View Post
    Yes, it is very hot here. BTW, Arizona Girl and I were in the chat room. Don't know if she has joined us yet or not.

Pat H.
    Sorry if it wasn't clear that we run speed scraps in a forum thread like this one :)

Quote Originally Posted by angel85qcca View Post
    Have you tried emptying your browser cache? Sometimes that helps.
    How do I do that??

Quote Originally Posted by phardy1945 View Post

Pat H.
    We had a lay over in Phoenix on our way home and just in that little space where the plane meets up with the building I could feel the heat! OMG!!!

Ok here's the next step:

Step 1: Choose 2 photos (framed or unframed, can be same photo)
    Step 2: Choose 2 papers (can be same paper but 2 copies of it)