shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: *RESCHEDULED* Speed Scrap with Hollyann ~ Wed, July 14th at 9pm EST

1. ok here is mine....Thanks for hosting!
    splash into summer
    [IMG][/IMG]

Here is my layout for the speed scrap: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...2&limit=recent

Last edited by phardy1945; 07-14-2010 at 06:58 PM.

Loving what you all created so far! Appreciate you all hanging out with me tonight! I'll announce the random winner tomorrow and will send out a link to the posting bonus!

Don't forget that Darlene is hosting bingo friday night!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Loving what you all created so far! Appreciate you all hanging out with me tonight! I'll announce the random winner tomorrow and will send out a link to the posting bonus!

Don't forget that Darlene is hosting bingo friday night!
    Thanks again, Holly! Oh ... and I've got my Bingo card ready ... YAY! Hang on, Friday's coming!!!!

Here's mine:

all that talk of computer problems was catchy! PS started doing weird **it so I decided to reboot...then I couldn't find where the freaking layout was saved!

Oh well better late than never.

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Yes and this has happened before. Several times.
    What add ons are you using with Firefox? I use to use the keyscrambler add on and it would do that to me (can't remember the exact name), but it happened on different sites. I have no idea if it is limited to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyscrap View Post
    Congrats bunnyscrap (poster #165), you are my random winner for this speed scrap!!! Off to send you a $5 coupon to my store!

All bonuses have been sent via pm. Please let me know if you haven't received yours! Thanks again for hanging out with me the other night!