shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: *RESCHEDULED* Speed Scrap with Hollyann ~ Wed, July 14th at 9pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    Am I too late?? I just saw the time !!
    Hi Lone---you can whip one out in no time! Go for it.

And here's the final step:

Step 1: Choose 2 photos (framed or unframed, can be same photo)
    Step 2: Choose 2 papers (can be same paper but 2 copies of it)
    Step 3: Reduce the size of the top paper slightly and center within all 4 sides to add a border effect.
    Step 4: Add stitching to stitch the top paper to the background paper
    Step 5: Place one photo peeking out from the top but off center and angled. Place other photo peeking up from the bottom off center and angled on the opposite side of the photo in the top section. One suggestion would be to make one of the photos larger than the other.
    Step 6: Under each photo, add clustering type elements like seashells, netting, rope, buttons, ribbons, foliage, etc.
    Step 7: Add wordart or title, journal at least one sentence and date it
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Yeah.. I just had a look at the *list* I think I can do it.. ok.. off to do my scrap..

The latest upgrade for firefox ( a couple weeks ago) had problems with memory issues. To the point my son switched to Safari until it gets corrected.

I even had my first crash with CS5 the other night when I had to go grab something from the web while both were open.

Try cleaning the history and temp files from within Firefox.

Then exit and run ccleaner or empty trash bin.

If that doesn't do the trick restart computer. Then check for updates for firefox.

You might want to try defraging your hard drive tonight.

Is it just the browse button in the GDS gallery?

Oh, now I'm really behind--trying to make a page curl during a SS--what am I thinking???

Was 7 the last step or is there more?

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Girl View Post
    Was 7 the last step or is there more?
    That's the last step to building your layout.

Please upload your completed layout no later than 11:00pm eastern (a little late will be fine!)...to the Speed Scrap gallery here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ry.php?cat=927

Can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks Holly, just gotta do the last two steps now. Thanks for giving us a little fix for our addiction!