shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: *RESCHEDULED* Speed Scrap with Hollyann ~ Wed, July 14th at 9pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    I'm really excited as tomorrow my DS and DGD come for a visit! Can you believe it's his 20th HS reunion this summer. (Must mean I'm pretty old...)
    Oh Boy, Dona! I know you're excited! Hope y'all have a wonderful visit!

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Girl View Post
    I hate humidity. Monsoon season has started here and so we a bit of humidity, it reminds me why I choose to live in a dry heat.

I'm ready for another step. Anyone else?
    I used to love the monsoons in August in Tucson--it would clear everything up so nicely, and cool it down a bit for the evening. I didn't much like how our yard would flood, tho...

Restarting my computer. Love my iPhone. I'll be back soon.

OK, restarted and it did not work. Oh well, I'll play along and hope I can upload at some point!!

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    OK, restarted and it did not work. Oh well, I'll play along and hope I can upload at some point!!
    Did you recently upgrade your version of firefox? Or install any addons to it recently?
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

And here's the next step...oops the next step isn't about embellies yet!

Step 1: Choose 2 photos (framed or unframed, can be same photo)
    Step 2: Choose 2 papers (can be same paper but 2 copies of it)
    Step 3: Reduce the size of the top paper slightly and center within all 4 sides to add a border effect.
    Step 4: Add stitching to stitch the top paper to the background paper
    Step 5: Place one photo peeking out from the top but off center and angled. Place other photo peeking up from the bottom off center and angled on the opposite side of the photo in the top section.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Did you recently upgrade your version of firefox? Or install any addons to it recently?
    Or, has something changed with your firewall or virus protection?

OH boy ... got real quiet ...

Y'all doing okay?

You all are wonderful!! No to both questions...at least that I know of. This has happened before and it usually gets solved when I restart my computer. I'm not sure what is going on!!