shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: *RESCHEDULED* Speed Scrap with Hollyann ~ Wed, July 14th at 9pm EST

1. Hey Lisa I love your siggi!! It is way cute!
    [IMG][/IMG]

2. It's hot and humid down here in Florida as well!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by altimasport View Post
    Hey Lisa I love your siggi!! It is way cute!
    Why ... thank ya, ma'am! My other one was too big ... and, I just needed a change!

I'm really excited as tomorrow my DS and DGD come for a visit! Can you believe it's his 20th HS reunion this summer. (Must mean I'm pretty old...)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Girl View Post
    I clear my cache every so often when I am getting ready to shut down for the day. That way its done, I'm in a habit of doing it, and it doesn't interfere with my other stuff on the computer.
    Thanks for helping Anna!

Late as usual...gotta go fine the steps

I hate humidity. Monsoon season has started here and so we a bit of humidity, it reminds me why I choose to live in a dry heat.

I'm ready for another step. Anyone else?

8. Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    I'm really excited as tomorrow my DS and DGD come for a visit! Can you believe it's his 20th HS reunion this summer. (Must mean I'm pretty old...)
    Yaay!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    It's hot and humid down here in Florida as well!
    OH, I bet it is! My cousin and his family lives in Bradenton, Fla ... they love it!

10. Here's the next step:

Step 1: Choose 2 photos (framed or unframed, can be same photo)
    Step 2: Choose 2 papers (can be same paper but 2 copies of it)
    Step 3: Reduce the size of the top paper slightly and center within all 4 sides to add a border effect.
    Step 4: Add stitching to stitch the top paper to the background paper and start thinking about the embellishments you'll be adding as that will be the next step!