shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: So When's the Next One?

So When's the Next One?

Why are we waiting? Whyyyyyy are we waiting????? /me sings annoying song......

LOL!!! Next what Lone??? Could you be talking about a speed scrap????

That's weird ... scrappin' minds must think alike! I was thinking it was time for a speed scrap, too.

It has been about a month since the last one ...

Let's get some feedback ... what we be a good day and time ... the month is running out, so it'd be good to plan for one where lots of folks would be able to participate if they want to ...

4. Can't wait for the details on this one....

I am pretty flexible. Just schedule and I will try and be there. It has been a long time since we had a SS here.

I need a speed scrap. I just shared with DH that my goal is to scrap a page a day from now until school starts. I need something to get me going again.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

me too!! although I'm embarrassed to say I missed the chat Andrea had!! for shame

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    me too!! although I'm embarrassed to say I missed the chat Andrea had!! for shame
    We were wondering where you were. We figured you got tired dusting off the old chat room for us. Someone even said the floors were mighty clean!!!

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    We were wondering where you were. We figured you got tired dusting off the old chat room for us. Someone even said the floors were mighty clean!!!
    well it's LONE~ly in there alone.. (no pun intended or is that alliteration or something? LOL)