shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Teen Boys

Teen Boys

There are not a whole of kits for older boys, just babies & grown men. Any chance we can get one with things like bikes, skateboards, video games, anything boyish but not sports? Maybe in bold boy colors?

Have you checked out Lotta Boys Toys by Dylabel Designs?

It has bright colors, and has a skateboard, soccer ball, and some other stuff that would work for teenage as well as for the younger kids.

I actually do have that kit but it seems kinda childish to me. Alot of the toys are for younger boys. I guess I'm not sure exactly what I'm thinking of. It's a hard age to be at so it's a hard age to scrap too! Thanks for helping.

4. I just added this to the store- not sure if it is what you need- but after reading your initial post I thought I would try it. My son is quickly approaching this stage....might as well be ready :)
    Hope it helps -
    JAB Digital Designs

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    I just added this to the store- not sure if it is what you need- but after reading your initial post I thought I would try it. My son is quickly approaching this stage....might as well be ready :)
    Hope it helps -
    Something like that is perfect! Any chance you have a kit that matches?

6. Quote Originally Posted by michellemomof3 View Post
    Something like that is perfect! Any chance you have a kit that matches?
    Nope, sorry- I only do word art
    JAB Digital Designs

I would also love to see a kit for older boys - with things like clothing, shoes, bikes, sports, video games, remote controlled toys, and more. Maybe sharper angles on elements, rather than softer for younger boys. Anything out there now?