shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask questions here...

Ask questions here...

Post any questions you might have about any of the lessons here and I will reply with an answer. Make sure you tell me what lesson you are asking about and what page in the tutorial you are having trouble with if applicable. I generally check questions several times a day. If you notice a delay in getting your question answered, I am probably pondering the best answer for you and will post as soon as possible. Also, I am not online on Sundays so I answer any Sunday questions on Monday. :)

Print screen button? Should I already know where to find this??? I'll go looking at my other lessons!!

It's on your keyboard along the top usually above the backspace.

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Print screen button? Should I already know where to find this??? I'll go looking at my other lessons!!

Andrea, When I go to the bridge home I get a message that says it has been discontinued. I'm on CS4 and this message is in the content space.

Andrea, I can't find the 1 2 3 buttons at the bottom right for the homework.

Are you trying to access Bridge from Filed->Browse in Bridge?

Which homework lesson are you referring to on the 1 2 3 buttons. I'm drawing a blank. Let me know. :)

Andrea, When I go to the bridge home I get a message that says it has been discontinued. I'm on CS4 and this message is in the content space.
    Andrea, I can't find the 1 2 3 buttons at the bottom right for the homework.

OK, now I'm wondering about a couple of things. First, I just upgraded to CS5 so I'm hoping I can continue to follow along with the lessons.
    Second. the last homework assignment, your screen shot has a 1 2 3 at the bottom, I could not find it. I'll go back and see if I can pull up my screen shot.
    Then the bridge question...I'll see if I can figure it out on the new software.

Page 12 of lesson 1b. 123 buttons at the lower right.
    I can't find them.

You should be able to continue on just fine with CS5. I'm going to be updating the tutorials soon.

With the 1-2-3 buttons, they do not have numbers anymore. They have icons for grid, list etc. I'll have to change that.

Page 12 of lesson 1b. 123 buttons at the lower right.
    I can't find them.
    Last edited by Andrea; 09-16-2010 at 07:34 AM.

I went back to lesson 1a to try to change my screen so that there is a pane for the lo and one that holds the layers, brushes...etc. In cs5 it doesn't seem to split the 2. Do you know if I'm doing something wrong? I went to the view and clicked on standard and the other 2 but none separated it.