shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Why did you go digital?

Why did I go digital? I loved the paper-based scrapbooking, but hated mess and having to pack everything up halfway through finishing a page (no place is safe from little hands in this house ) and so put it all in the 'too hard basket' until I stumbled across digital scrapbooking. I think a friend 'liked' another friends digital page and it went from there.

Quote Originally Posted by RaryGirl View Post
    Why did I go digital? I loved the paper-based scrapbooking, but hated mess and having to pack everything up halfway through finishing a page (no place is safe from little hands in this house ) and so put it all in the 'too hard basket' until I stumbled across digital scrapbooking. I think a friend 'liked' another friends digital page and it went from there.
    You are in the right place!
    No mess indeed and: you can use things over and over again.
    Recolor it, resize it, make it you own!
    creative greetings,

3. Why did I go digital?

This is my 1st post here. Hope I do it right! I went digital after years of paper scrapping. I thought I had reinvented the wheel. The big dealbreakers for me were being able to adjust the sizes of the photos (no more boring 4x6's), and being able to scrap without dragging out all the STUFF! It is so easy to do from the comfort of my chair, and allows me to be more creative. It is a win-win situation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dmlloyd View Post
    This is my 1st post here. Hope I do it right! I went digital after years of paper scrapping. I thought I had reinvented the wheel. The big dealbreakers for me were being able to adjust the sizes of the photos (no more boring 4x6's), and being able to scrap without dragging out all the STUFF! It is so easy to do from the comfort of my chair, and allows me to be more creative. It is a win-win situation for me.
    Welcome to GDS dmlloyd! Yep, Win-Win it is for all of us I believe!
    I have a cricket and a silhouette Cameo, but prefer to use my computer and PSE 11!

Look forward to seeing you around the forums and challenges! If you have any questions, give a shout and we'll be glad to help you out!

5. Why did I go digital?

Thanks for the reply! You would not believe the equipment I have bought over the years (ok, maybe you would). I have sold it at yard sales, given it away to thrift stores and loaned it out. I wanted it out of the house! I am hooked for life now. I have started doing an annual photobook for my family now.

Welcome!
    GDS is a great place!!!
    cath

7. Don't have the patience for traditional scrapbooking. Created two pages a long time ago and didn't like the outcome, didn't look like I envisioned--mainly because I don't have that kind of talent. Plus, I didn't have the time when my kids were little. My daughter-in-law wanted help creating camo-themed invites for her recent baby shower. I'm good with computer software so this seemed like the way to go and now I have become hooked!

Hopefully this will make it to the forum, I've been having trouble getting my stuff to post--says it has to be reviewed by a monitor, but it's been almost 2 weeks and nothing.

Yes your post has made it to the Forum, welcome to GDS!!

Cool Why I love digital scrapping?

Well every time I see scraps they lovely some day I will learn and do pretty stuff like you guys its nice to be here around of ,alot of people very creative ,have a great night

Welcome to GDS Meo. Join in some of the great challenges, it is a great way to get some layouts done, and get some great inspiration from others!