store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I played a little with scrapbooking when my daughter was born. It's really not my thing though. I like cardmaking and other paper crafts more. I prefer digiscrapping for a number of reasons. You get more bang for your dollar. It's easier to fix mistakes. You don't have to worry about your items fading. You also don't need to worry about embellishments falling off or having unreadable handwriting.

Mainly to save $$!!! With the kiddles all grown-up (so to speak), no one was really around to look at the scrapbooks anymore and I love playing on the computer anyway. This was a no-brainer. I've scrapped since I was 13 and have over 2 dozen books ranging from 8x8, 8.5x11, 12x12, annuals, special events, memorials, honors. Now one of my BIG tasks is to SCAN all of those while trying to keep up with daily scrapping!

I had to take over 2 years off from paper scrapping when my daughter was born and my son was a toddler - no way to scrap and clean up and still have time to create :) Second reason is I realized I'd have to scrap the same pictures more than once to get them in an album for each or scan it and print...had to be an easier way and I found it! No going back now!