shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Many new 2-paged templates!

Many new 2-paged templates!

I have a whole lot of double paged templates that I have just added to my store!

Double-Sided Template #69
    Double-Sided Template #69

Double-Sided Template #68
    Double-Sided Template #68

Double-Sided Template #67
    Double-Sided Template #67

Double-Sided Template #66
    Double-Sided Template #66

Double-Sided Template #65
    Double-Sided Template #65

Double-Sided Template #64
    Double-Sided Template #64

Double-Sided Template #63
    Double-Sided Template #63

Double-Sided Template #62
    Double-Sided Template #62

Double-Sided Template #61
    Double-Sided Template #61

----------

If you have ever wanted to add amazing effects to your images, you might also like my new Photo overlays!

Photo Intensity Overlays - Set #01

Photo Intensity Overlays - Set #01 - Click Image to Close

Photo Intensity Overlays - Set #01

----------

I also have this new template in my store:

Template #819 - Daily Download

Template #819

Also, I'm looking for ideas for new template products and sets. So, reply here and let me know what ideas you have for new templates and you could win a $10 coupon to my store. :)

Andrea,
    I'm doing the 365 project Anna style. Actually I'm only doing the 52 week project and am struggling because I don't have templates with 6-7 spaces for pics. and I don't want a 2 pager. So....templates with space for that many pics would be nice.

I have a set in the store with 52 templates that have 7 photos each. Is that what you were looking for or maybe some smaller sets?

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...oducts_id=3611

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Andrea,
    I'm doing the 365 project Anna style. Actually I'm only doing the 52 week project and am struggling because I don't have templates with 6-7 spaces for pics. and I don't want a 2 pager. So....templates with space for that many pics would be nice.
    Last edited by Andrea; 05-20-2010 at 12:13 PM.

Thanks Andrea, I hadn't seen this!!!

I like to scrap multi-photo layouts, at least 3 photos per page. For double-page spreads, I like most the ones that have 1 large photo on one page, and multiple photos on the opposite page, because I often will use the multi-photo side twice by flipping one side to be symmetrical to the other side, but having the 1-photo in the original means it has great flexibility.

Lately, I've been creating a lot of pages with 1 large photo accented by 2-5 smaller photos These are great because I can always drop in a paper square or replace a square with one or more embellishments if I don't have the exact right number of photos.

How about a mix-and match set... like 3 lefts and 3 rights that can be interchanged with each other?

ReboScraps Blog

Creating for: Pixel Gypsy, Dysfunctional Designs, Krisi's Kreations

I think some possibly useful templates would be ones representing the numbers (for birthday layouts) with photos inside, and ones for letters of the alphabet done the same way.

I love the blocking templates and the ones with curves. They seem to be the "in" thing right now.

how about some layered paper templates as starters, with clusters between the layers... a few of those would be good.. some with different borders ie: scallops or lacy stuff .. or even torn papers..

I really like the curled, folded and torn edges templates, especially the ones where the photo is peeking out through the layer underneath.

10. I would love to be able to find a template for 3 pics that had a curled corner, with tilted multi paper or a stacked paper template
    [IMG][/IMG]