shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme Team Speed Scrap!!!!!

Imight be able to join. Haven't scrapped in like forever :( Need the motivation :)

I'm planning in being here if my hand isn't hurting too much. I hurt my right hand (I'm right handed) a couple of weeks ago and it hurts if I'm on the computer too much. I'm gonna try to stay off as much as possible today so I can play tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by californiateri View Post
    I'm planning in being here if my hand isn't hurting too much. I hurt my right hand (I'm right handed) a couple of weeks ago and it hurts if I'm on the computer too much. I'm gonna try to stay off as much as possible today so I can play tonight!
    Oh Teri! I'm so sorry you hurt your hand! Rest up ... speed scrap therapy might be just what "the doctor ordered"! LOL! Hope to see ya tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by cascrappinggirl View Post
    Imight be able to join. Haven't scrapped in like forever :( Need the motivation :)
    You should come on and scrap! Sometimes a speed scrap is just the thing to get those creative juices flowing!

2 hours 20 minutes to goooo.... :-)
    Going to eat my dinner soon....hope to see you all there!

My Blog || My Twitter

I so need a ss!!! I've had to slow down on my scrapping and I hate not having time to hang out around here. Maybe there will be more time as soon as the school year comes to the end. BUT!!! I should be able to be here tonight!!

YAY!!!! Is everyone ready for some SPEED SCRAP THERAPY? I know I am!!!!
    OK ... this is our second Supreme Team "TAG" Speed Scrap. The folks providing each step have not coordinated with each other, so we will be just as surprised as everyone else participating as each step is posted! Due to the unpredictable nature of this speed scrap, we're going to limit this to six steps to allow for time to "overcome" any curves that get tossed our way!

As one of our retired designers used to say ... if you get stuck, pull out the old "creative license" and institute it ... no "speed scrap police" here tonight! Bottom line, we're hoping this will be FUN!!!!

Now ... here's how it's works: Angie will provide you with your first step (she will "tag" the next person to provide a step). You'll have about ten minutes to get started with the step Angie gives. Then, the person Angie "tags" will "quote" the thread that contains the first step posted and add hers - she'll also "tag" the next person. Again, you'll have about ten minutes to work on that step. We'll continue in this manner through all six steps.

Since the folks providing each step will be quoting each other, you'll have a complete list of steps with each new post. Once the last step is given, you'll have an additional hour to finish and polish up your layout. Post it in the SPEED SCRAP gallery, and link it back here!
    We'll get started in about FIVE MINUTES!!!!!

awesome!
    my fingers are crossed my dd stays in bed tonight

I've had one of those weeks where my real life was getting in the way of my scrapping life. I'm glad I could make it!

Okay scrappers, let's get this show on the road!

Step 1: Choose at least 2 papers. You can have as many papers as you want as long as A) there are at least 2 and B) at least one of the papers is layered at an angle.

Oh, and Tronesia, you're it! ;)