shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme Team Speed Scrap!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by diamndprincz View Post
    Step 1: Choose at least 2 papers. You can have as many papers as you want as long as A) there are at least 2 and B) at least one of the papers is layered at an angle.

Step 2: Choose 2-3 photos and place them next to each other ; one photo should be placed by itself on the opposite side of your page. (your photos may be duplicates if you like)

Darlene...you're it!
    Here are Steps 1 and 2 for anyone who missed them!!!!

Yeah, it was so much fun in the chat but I was not getting any scrapping done, lol! I like the slower pace of the forum. SS's are hard enough for me as it is! I'm almost always the last one to upload my page!

I don't like to do the chat while I scrap. I get all messed up with wanting to participate in the chat and trying to keep up with the steps.

almost forgot

5. I'm here! Had to kick out the SO.

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    I'm here! Had to kick out the SO.
    LOL! My fam knows it's ss nite ... hubby is off doing something and daughter is watching over my shoulder ... I'm luring her into my digiscrap addiction!!!!

not must chatter everyone must be off watching Bonnes

SO glad we are getting more people -- these are so much fun!
    Got my papers and pics!

It is very QUIET tonight ...

Step 1: Choose at least 2 papers. You can have as many papers as you want as long as A) there are at least 2 and B) at least one of the papers is layered at an angle.

Step 2: Choose 2-3 photos and place them next to each other ; one photo should be placed by itself on the opposite side of your page. (your photos may be duplicates if you like)

Okay ladies - now it's time to pick some frames. if you've picked 3 photos, I want you to use 4 frames, but use the frames on only 2 of the pics. If you've picked 2 photos, use 3 frames but only one on a photo.

Okay Rebecca - it's over to you now!