shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme Team Speed Scrap!!!!!

I'm here too! Off to find some papers! =)

Quote Originally Posted by AZK View Post
    Hi! I just posted the first step! You're just in time!
    Ladies, don't know what's going on, but I'm logged in to chat and all by myself, so I'm not seeing you?

What's the 1st step?

ReboScraps Blog

Creating for: Pixel Gypsy, Dysfunctional Designs, Krisi's Kreations

Here it is again:

Step 1: Choose at least 2 papers. You can have as many papers as you want as long as A) there are at least 2 and B) at least one of the papers is layered at an angle.

Can you guys post in this forum, chat and scrap at the same time? Wow, I don't think I can. I think I may be just sticking to the forum for my first SS.

Quote Originally Posted by AZK View Post
    Okay scrappers, let's get this show on the road!

Step 1: Choose at least 2 papers. You can have as many papers as you want as long as A) there are at least 2 and B) at least one of the papers is layered at an angle.

Oh, and Tronesia, you're it! ;)
    here's the first step

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Can you guys post in this forum, chat and scrap at the same time? Wow, I don't think I can. I think I may be just sticking to the forum for my first SS.
    This is just my second speed scrap ... I didn't think I could do the forum, chat and scrap all at the same time ... so I didn't start the chat. SORRY!

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    When I did mine, it pretty much took me all the time to keep the forum updated and the chat updated. I didn't actually complete a page. Hoping to this time.

I logged out of chat because no one was over there, but I can hang around if you want.

Thanks for reposting Angie, I'm not used to following SS throughout the thread I hope I can keep up!

ReboScraps Blog

Creating for: Pixel Gypsy, Dysfunctional Designs, Krisi's Kreations

Step 2: Choose 2-3 photos and place them next to each other ; one photo should be placed by itself on the opposite side of your page. (your photos may be duplicates if you like)

Darlene...you're it!

My Blog || My Twitter

I've got my papers and can't wait for Tronesia's step!

Quote Originally Posted by reboscraps View Post
    When I did mine, it pretty much took me all the time to keep the forum updated and the chat updated. I didn't actually complete a page. Hoping to this time.

I logged out of chat because no one was over there, but I can hang around if you want.

Thanks for reposting Angie, I'm not used to following SS throughout the thread I hope I can keep up!
    It's so funny how we're all different ... I find the chat hard to keep up with! I loved it when you hosted though ... your "whip" cracking was a HOOT!