shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Shipping Fee??

Shipping Fee??

I just placed a large order in my cart and there is a $3.85 shipping fee? Have we always paid a fee? Is this new?? I either never noticed or this is new! Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    I just placed a large order in my cart and there is a $3.85 shipping fee? Have we always paid a fee? Is this new?? I either never noticed or this is new! Does anyone know?
    I have never seen a shipping fee. Did you opt to have it put on CD instead of download.....is that even an option? Will be watching to see what you figure out on this one.

3. It may just be that there was an "oops" made when an item was added to the store. I'd PM Holly to find out, because unless, as Cathy said, you had it put on CD, there shouldn't be any shipping fees.

Same thing happened to me with Marshmella's Tropical Oasis elements, it appears to be only available on a CD instead of download, it must be a boo-boo.

Yep, happened to me too. I just put all of the May Artist Palette items in my cart, and it wanted to charge me a shipping charge. Definitely an oops somewhere.

Has someone emailed Holly?

i haven't had this happen
    i am going to show this thread in "report problems" too