store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Oh phoey - I'll have to miss this one! We have choir practice at 5pm (PST) and then church at 6pm. We usually don't get home until almost 8pm.

Have fun!

Yeah another speed scrap. What a wonderful week! Although it'll be interesting to see if I can watch the Amazing Race and speed scrap at the same time....

Multi Photo, huh? That just means more than one, right? So 2 is multi photo! I am not a scrap with a lot of photos kinda gal, lol. See everyone at the Speed Scrap later.

I have "thrown away" so many layouts today! I think I have lost my creative mojo! I hope tonight's speed scrap is "just what the doctor ordered"! I am so looking forward to it! See you guys in a little while!

See you guys in a little while!

My Blog || My Twitter

AlllllllllllllllRighty then.. I better go get dressed and grab a coffee.. the fun is about to begin! ... BRB

I was seeing if I could find some more scavenge items one last time...whoever hides them is a bit sadistic! Oddly, the ones easiest for me were hardest for some of the veterns here! In any case I am done-looking!

Sounds fun I would Like to try it!

Question?

Does anyone know how I would add my image to my name on the threads and in my profile? I have tried to figure it out but I am missing something!

User CP and the avatar and signature. If this has already been tried with no success, pay attention to the sizes, photos and signatures need to be a certain size.