shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap May 2 { 5:00 pm PST / 6:00 MST / 7:00 CST / 8:00 EST }

1. Finished! Rebo, this speed scrap ROCKED!!!

Here is mine!!

I'm just a couple minutes late...

4. I'm hving such a good time in the gallery commenting that I almost forgot to come back here and post!!

here's mine.. would have been sooner but DH (and I say that in the KINDEST way) pestered me for help on the website he maintains for the camera club we're in! SHEEEE.. I mean REALLY.. what's more important??? LOL -- and now that I look at it again.. I can see where it needs a lot of work.. oh well.. I'll finish it later..

Last edited by Scrappinsass; 05-02-2010 at 07:18 PM.

I had the WRONG COUPON CODE! I tried again ... and I got MIA MIA! WOO HOO! I have had the WORST WEEKEND ... and this simply made it end on a happy note! THANK YOU, HEATHER!!!!!!!! Retail Therapy can be miraculous!!!!

glad you got one of the coupons.... there should be about 7 left.. i think...

Here is my page, late again, but I wanted to stil post
    Thanks for the fun SS

I just now finished the LO.

Last edited by Gem; 05-02-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Had a quick peak at everything - looks like all you guys rocked the challenge. Great job. Couldn't make the start time of this one. I'll get there one day!