shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme Team Speed Scrap!!!!!

Supreme Team Speed Scrap ** UPDATED**!!!!!

Please join several members of the Supreme Team HERE for a SPEED SCRAP on Friday, April 23 at 9PM EST.

This will be no ordinary Speed Scrap! The Supreme Team will be tagging each other to provide the prompts. It should be a wild and crazy time, and we're sure to fill the gallery with some wonderful and creative layouts.

Sorry, no hints to give you ... you'll have to be here to get the inside scoop!

Everyone who participates will receive a coupon for a DDR! ** AND One Lucky Winner will be selected by random drawing to receive a $5 coupon good towards ANY PURCHASE at the GDS Store! **

Hope to see lots of folks at the Speed Scrap!
    Last edited by SparkysGirl; 04-23-2010 at 07:00 AM.

2. sounds like lots of rowdy fun! I wish I could make it, but I'm going out for my anniversary....oh well :(....LOL

YAAY!!! It's Friday!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    sounds like lots of rowdy fun! I wish I could make it, but I'm going out for my anniversary....oh well :(....LOL
    Oh Jenn! Congratulations ... you have SO MUCH to celebrate this year! Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your time out! We will MISS YOU though!

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    YAAY!!! It's Friday!!!!
    YAAY! So glad you're excited!

No clue .. like how many pictures we need !

oh this sounds like fun. I am so glad that I am not going to the rehersal this Friday.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

Yeah....A Supreme Speed Scrap....Sounds like a super fun time to me. Count me in!

10. sounds fun!
    Snag me ---->