shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Team Speed Scrap!!!!!

This was fun! Thank you so much. I love that even you all didn't know what was coming next.

Here is my LO.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=81377

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

WOW! Just came from the gallery! It's looking good! Be on the lookout for a PM with your DDR coupon (hopefully tomorrow!). Plus, one randomly drawn participant will receive a $5 coupon good for anything in the GDS store (might go perfectly with that coupon Michaela surprised us with)!

mine:

Thanks for such a fun speed scrap. Here is my layout:

Finally ...my layout....

Thought I was doing good on time..then I had to fix the typo on my journaling and my PSD file did NOT have it saved...ohhh...lol! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and all of the generosity from the designers..I know I did! Off to commenntt....

My Blog || My Twitter

Wow - I think this was the most fun SS yet! Thanks ST team! Also, thanks Marshmella, Heather and Val for the gifts!

Here's my LO: Cowboy Cool

8. GREAT SS ladies!

Snag me ---->

Quote Originally Posted by marshmella View Post
    Oh man... next time remind me to unsubscribe from the ss thread. LOL! I have about 100 emails in my inbox from tonight...
    The subscription didn't work for me. I thought I'd start getting messages when people started posting...but not a one. Needless to say when I looked up from my writing hours had passed and I missed the speed scrap!

10. ok here is the revised Lo.
    Thanks for a wonderful Speed Scrap and all the goodies that came with it!
    Josh playing baseball
    Last edited by altimasport; 04-23-2010 at 08:33 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]