shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Looking for newsletter editor :) You interested?

1. Looking for newsletter editor :) You interested?

If you have some HTML experience and are interested in becoming our newsletter editor (for pay), please send me a PM
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

good luck! i don't think my HTML experience is enough...maybe if my husband helped me ALOT, i could maybe manage

Same here! That's something I would LOVE to do, but only have the experience that comes with digi-scrapping and blogging. Can't wait to see who you pick though!! =)

I am fluent in HTML but I don't have the program to create my own. I have a website for my photography that I have to use HTML's. Good luck with your call. I would love to do it but don't have the program like dreamweaver.

When I get my graphics card back I'll be able to install a html editor.. If you still haven't found anyone.. I would be willing to give it a try :) I'm pretty good with html btw...