shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another request ...

Yes Andrea .. something like that. Your little one is ADORABLE!!

I just saw this, I have been wanting to try this too, but haven't attempted yet. Will let you know if I come up with anything interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by triciacurtis View Post
    I just saw this, I have been wanting to try this too, but haven't attempted yet. Will let you know if I come up with anything interesting!
    Yes,please let me know if you come with anything. It's simple to do if you have the textures. There is also an action at MCP(free) that will let you play around with the texture after it is placed on your picture. It's neat and fun.\

Hope that it isn't a problem with saying MCP .. it is a photographers action site. Nothing related to scrapping .

Those are way cool!

These are great photo effects, Andrea! Or overlays, or whatever...

Those look super Andrea. I think this could be a huge seller in the digi scrapping world. We all have photos that need that extra something and these would definitely add to the photos. Can't wait to see if the designers come up with anything.