shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: "kindergarden" Graduation ...

"kindergarden" Graduation ...

Hello Ladies,
    I have a minor dilima as they say, I have "KINDERGARDEN GRADUATION" coming up... the 22nd of May , and I need QP of that Theme to put all those Fabulious Pictures in that I will take.

One of the things for Me is that this being "Kindergarden" that the Theme needs to be "just alittle kiddish" compared to the standard "Graduation"...... Does any of this make sense?

I feel that this is such a Wonderful Mildstone to Expierence and that it should be captured and remembered that way , if at all possiable. I just don't know how or what to do to get that , and I NEED EVERYONE'S HELP !!!! If ANY of you would like to Help Me , I would Greatly Apprieciate it.

Oh , I forgot that this is NO ORDINARY GRADUATION ... its Extra Special because its Celebrated by 2 Very Special Little Girls ( Yes Twins )... for those that have NOT already seen the Pages Of My Beautiful Daughters ... Please do so, or re visit if you know them already, They love attention.. lol...lol...lol...

One Look and you will see Why this is soo IMPORTANT TO ME .... They are the "Paperclips" that hold me together... and I wanna preserve that .

Thank you ,
    Love4Scrap and My Paperclips

I am looking for just the same kind of theme for a pre-school graduation! Have you seen any kits of the GDS Designers that you think might be appropriate? Maybe we can talk Holly into doing a Quickpage Exchange with it!

Good Morning Debra !~ I have not seen ANY , but I at that thought that I may have just over looked it by chance. OH, Holly???? We need You ... lol...lol...lol...lol...

I'm with you two on this....I also need one because I have a little one graduation from kindergarten! If you see one in our store, then I'll do a QP Exchange for it!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Oh, I love requests! I just can't resist! Let me see what I can come up with!

Thank yo Andrea , I look forward to hearing from you as I Know We all do. Ladies her was a Link that I came across Earlier today and the Lady that has these graphics , had them in other Colors . This Link Shows Our School Colors. Just sharing the info...

http://www.jrett.com/JumboPreview_Gr...angeBlack.html

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Good to know on the colors. I am working on this and I'll see if I can come up with something that won't clash with your school colors. Now that my PC is fully functional again, It should only take me a few days!

Great!~ I Know I Can't Wait To See , Even A Preview . Lol...lol...lol...lol... Glad That You Are Back Up And Running , Got Your Email Last Night After My Own Puter Was Down...... Yuck!!!!!!!!! Anyway Thank You And We Look Forward To Hearing From You !!!!

Love4scrap And Her Paperclips!!!!!